Thursday 4 February 2016

preliminary task script

Preliminary Task



Franchesca
Lauren

Preliminary Task: The script

Franchesca
(Walking down a corridor)


                                Camera pans out to see Lauren following her.


(Franchesca turns around and everyone has gone)
(She hears laughing)
(She is now running)
(She runs to a door and is still looking behind. She goes in)
(Lauren is sitting on a chair staring at her, looking smug)

What are you doing here, what do you want?

                                                        What do you think I want?

Francesca stares at the floor looking sad/ annoyed 

You know I could never do that! Nothing you say will change my mind

Well then, I guess I’m just gonna have to follow you until you do it, I’ll always be there, when you sleep… eat…. When you’re happy… When you’re sad.

Francesca sits down opposite Lauren

You can’t do that to me! I’ll tell someone! I’ll tell them what you doing!

Yeah? And who’s going to believe you?

Francesca looks down, frustrated

Exactly  

Fine… I’ll do it.

Good, I’m glad to see you’re being cooperative.

But please, promise me, you will leave me alone afterwards 


Of course. You won’t be seeing for a long time afterwards.





























No comments:

Post a Comment